YEG EDMONTON BEDS DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION POLICY
All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock or available from our suppliers within a reasonable timeframe at the time you place your order, we will notify you and give you the option to either wait or receive a refund for the total amount for the unavailable item or items, using the original method of payment.
- Pickup in store – please wait to be informed that item is available. When you come to pick up, please bring a piece of photo ID and the Credit Card you paid with.
- Curbside – dropped off outside of home. Someone must be available to sign for delivery
- Dropoff inside home – our delivery person(s) will bring your purchase into your home. This does not include unpacking, installation, or assembly.
- Delivery Time
- An estimated delivery time will be provided to you once your order is placed.
- If there are changes to the delivery time you will be notified. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order.
- We will make every effort to fulfill your order within 30 business days of the date of your order. Business days mean Monday to Friday, except holidays.
- Date of delivery may vary due to delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered.
- Products may be delivered in separate deliveries.
- Delivery and Shipping Costs
- Delivery and shipping costs are based on the number of items, weight of your order and the delivery method.
- To find out how much your shipping will cost, simply add the items you would like to purchase to your cart and proceed to the checkout page. Delivery or shipping charges will be displayed.
- Additional delivery or shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items. You will be advised of any additional charges prior to your order being processed.
- Damaged Items in Transport
- If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately at email@example.com
If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment or your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Installation and Removal
Due to the Pandemic basic installation and furniture assembly must be arranged separately through the store for an additional cost. Please call 780-665-4606 for this service.
Furniture assembly may include partial assembly in our warehouse to limit time in your home.
YEG EDMONTON BEDS RETURN POLICY
We do not accept returns unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us within 14 days at email@example.com with details of the product and the defect.
We only exchange goods if they are defective or damaged. In circumstances where you consider that a product is defective, you should promptly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect.
To return the item you purchased, please mail or ship it to:
14715 114 Ave NW
Edmonton, AB T5M 2Y2
Shipments accepted between 10 am to 5 pm Monday - Friday
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.
Price Matching Policies
Edmonton Beds will do price matching to local competitors advertised specials on in stock items.
- Must be for the identical item.
- Identical Item must be new, available locally and under standard warranty
- Price Match only applies to quantities reasonable for household use
- Must be requested before purchase and either a flyer or website link will be required.
- Prices must be advertised online or in a flyer.
- Price matching cannot be used for any form of warranty replacement
Prices cannot be for Clearance items, close-out sales, floor models, limited time offers (including but not restricted to Black Friday, Boxing Day or Cyber Monday pricing), damaged items, contract prices, member only prices, the result of competitors errors or misprints.
- Mattress warranties are through the manufacturers and at their discretion.
- Please ensure that you review and follow all the manufacturer’s recommendations for warranty terms.
- The store is not responsible for the manufacturer warranty.